Best Neteller Betting Sites in Bangladesh 2022
Neteller is a well-known wallet that has recently come under scrutiny. Neteller is available in over 200 countries worldwide. Neteller is used by tens of thousands of people every day, so most bookmakers include it as a payment option on their website. Neteller is easy to use and commission fees are low. On this page, you can find out which bookmaker sites allow customers to use Neteller as a payment option.
Top 25 Best Betting Sites that Accept Neteller
Below you can find the best Neteller betting sites:
||Parimatch||+150% up to 12,000 BDT||
||Mostbet||+100% up to 25,000 BDT||
||Linebet||+100% up to 10,000 BDT||
||1xbet||+100% up to 11,000 BDT||
||Betvisa||+300% up to 1500 BDT||
||Dafabet||+160% Welcome Bonus Up to 15,000 BDT||
||Bet365||+100% Welcome Bonus of up to 4,600 BDT||
||22bet||+100% Welcome Bonus Up to 11,500 BDT||
||Betwinner||+100% Welcome Bonus Up to 9,200 BDT||
||Melbet||+100% Welcome Bonus Up to 10,000 BDT||
||Bovada||+50% Welcome Bonus Up to 21,500 BDT||
||4rabet||+200% up to 25,000 BDT||
||Megapari||+100% Up to 10,000 BDT||
||10Cric||+150% Up to 33,000 BDT||
||Pure Win||+100% Up to 33,000 BDT||
||1win||+ 500% Up to 70,000 BDT||
||Crickex||+100% Up to 5,000 BDT||
||Betobet||+100% Up to 7,500 BDT||
||Indibet||+100% Up to 10,000 BDT||
||Bons||+200% Up to 5,000 BDT||
||Betway||+100% up to 2,800 BDT||
||Rabona||100% Betting Rate Up to 9,200 BDT||
||ICCWin||Deposit 500 BDT and Get 1500 BDT||
||Bluechip||Free bet 1000 BDT||
||Marvelbet||+300% up to 1500 BDT||
How Safe is Neteller?
Neteller is the safest electronic wallet available. This is because all your personal information and transactions are encrypted using the latest SSL protocols. Neteller also promises that it will never share your information with any third party. On top of that, customers can improve their own security as Neteller offers every customer a 2FA security system. This will ensure that your Neteller account cannot be hacked, as you will receive a notification on your phone every time you log in, asking you to confirm that you are the one logging in.
How to start using?
If you are attracted by the Neteller e-purse, you can use it, which is easy to do, just follow the instructions below.
Create an Account
You will first need to create a Neteller account and you can do this using the following guide:
- Go to the official Neteller website;
- On the top bar, find the sign that says “free registration” and press on it;
- Next, fill in a small form with authentic information about yourself;
- Finish creating your account by tapping on “Register”.
Make a Deposit
You will now be able to top up your e-wallet balance. To do this, go to the “Top-up” section and top up your account using your payment card by filling in the details.
How to Deposit Neteller Account through Local Banks?
Instructions on how to fund your Neteller account via local banks:
- Go to your Neteller account;
- Go to the “Cash out” section;
- From the range of deposit methods offered, select “Deposit with local bank”;
- Enter the deposit amount and click to confirm;
- Fill in your banking information and click continue.
You can also make deposits through telephone banking, online banking or at a branch of the Bank of India. Remember to include your Neteller-ID for this.
How to Deposit Neteller Account through Skrill?
To fund your Neteller account via Skrill, use these instructions:
- Login to your Neteller account;
- Go to the “Cash out” section;
- Select “Skrill”;
- Fill in the empty field with the deposit amount;
- You will then be directed to a page to obtain information about Skrill;
- Provide this information and click on “Confirm”;
- You will now need to confirm your deposit on the Neteller web page.
Select a Betting Site From our List
After you’ve financed your Neteller account, you’ll need to choose a Neteller betting site. You can visit any of the websites listed in our article. They were chosen from the dozens of bookmakers we examined. They are all absolutely secure and offer high-quality services.
Fund your Balance and start Betting
First, you will need to create an account. You will then be able to top it up by selecting “Deposit”.
Neteller Deposit at Betting Sites
- In order to sign up and fund your account, follow the guide below:
- Navigate to the betting provider’s site;
- Press the “Registration” key;
- Complete the empty fields and finalise the sign-up;
- Now move on to the “Deposit” page;
- There, pick “Neteller” from the suggested range of payment methods;
- Input the deposit sum and complete the details;
- You are all set to begin your Neteller betting trip!
Neteller Withdrawal from Betting Sites
You can withdraw money as follows:
- Go to your personal account with the bookmaker;
- There, select the tab labelled “Withdrawal”;
- Enter the withdrawal amount and fill in the Neteller account number information;
- Confirm the withdrawal.
Fees, Limits and Timeframes
A 2.5% fee will be applied to all deposits made to a Neteller account. The cost for withdrawals made using Visa and Mastercard will be 7.5%. You will be charged a fixed cost of $10 if you withdraw through a bank. Transaction limitations vary by site, but you should be able to deposit or withdraw between 1 and 10,000 euros in most cases. All deposits are immediate, while withdrawals might take up to 15 minutes. The greatest amount of time you can wait is one day.
Advantages of Neteller
The benefits of using Neteller include the following:
- Instant deposits. Whether you’re funding your bookmaker’s account or elsewhere, all deposit transactions to various sites will run at top speed.
- Total security. With 256-bit encryption, you can be 100% sure that your account won’t fall into the wrong hands. You can also activate 2FA for maximum security.
- Accepted at many bookmakers. Almost every bookmaker adds this e-wallet to their list of payment systems.
- A wide range of methods of funding Neteller. You can top up your Neteller account using payment cards, cryptocurrencies, Skrill, Paysafecard and even bank transfers.
Disadvantages of Neteller
As with any payment system, Neteller also has disadvantages:
- The inability to change currencies. Once you have registered and selected a currency, you will not be able to change it
- High fees when withdrawing to debit cards. Withdrawal to Visa and Mastercard is as much as 7.5%, which is a lot. But the fee for other payment systems is lower.
- Verification request. You will still have to undergo a validation phase and your details may be checked for several days.
Neteller Betting Site Bonuses
Some bookmakers offer their customers bonuses for depositing with Neteller. You may be offered a bonus on your first deposit or even free bets. You may also be offered an odds boost feature. In addition to this, some bookmakers may give you a promo code.
Do bookmakers charge a fee if you fund your account via Neteller?
No, decent bookmakers do not charge any commission. But be careful, there are unscrupulous bookmakers who may charge hidden fees. Use the bookmakers in our article, they are safe. Also, note that Neteller itself may charge you a commission.
Does Neteller offer any bonuses for being a customer?
Yes, Neteller’s Neteller Knect reward program is available to all of its customers. If you join this program, you will earn points for every action you do with your money, which you can then redeem for cash.
Why do I need to verify Neteller?
Without exception, Neteller asks all of its clients to verify their accounts. This is to ensure that scammers do not use Neteller’s services.
Which documents do I need to present in order to verify my Neteller account?
The verification process has two steps: the first is identity verification, and the second is address verification. For the first stage, you’ll need a scan of your passport, and for the second, you’ll need a bank statement or utility bill with your address on it.
What are Neteller levels?
Neteller tiers are customer status. The higher your status, the lower the commissions and the more rewards you will receive. You may also be able to access various promotions if you are awarded a Neteller VIP level.